- CHAMPIONSHIP DATE
- 11 th – 13 th May, 2018
- COMPETITION CATEGORIES & MODALITIES
KUMITE Cadet Male -52kg、-57kg、-63kg、-70kg、+70kg Cadet Female -47kg、-54kg、+54kg Junior Male -55kg、-61kg、-68kg、-76kg、+76kg Junior Female -48kg、-53kg、-59kg、+59kg U21 Male -60kg、-67kg、-75kg、-84kg、+84kg U21 Female -50kg、-55kg、-61kg、-68kg、+68kg KATA Cadet Male , Female Junior Male , Female , Team Kata U21 Male , Female
U21···18 – 20 years
- CHAMPIONSHIP VENUE
- Okinawa Prefectural Budo-kan (Main Arena)
Address: 52, Onoyama-cho, Naha-city, Okinawa, Japan
- Only AKF and WKF Approved Trademarks for sport item will be permitted.
- Rule: WKF/AKF rules
- The 17th AKF Cadet, Junior and U21 Championship 2018 will be conducted in accordance with the latest rules of World Karate Federation (WKF), which were adopted on January 2018 for Senior, Junior, Cadets and Children’s.
In case of any change, it will be notified by the organising committee or the Referee Commission in consultation with WKF/AKF Executive Council.
- Anti-Doping Test
- WKF Anti-doping regulations will be applied during the competition.
- All participants and members of delegation must arrange their own medical insurance and personal trip insurance. The Organising Committee in not liable for this purpose.
- Championship Registrations and Draws
- All competitors, coaches and officials must register online using the online system between 2nd January 2018 to 31st March 2018 (UTC +9:00) at https://www.sportdata.org/wkf/set-online/veranstaltung_info_main.php?active _menu=calendar&vernr=168#a_eventhead
- For video tutorial / online help / FAQ kindly visit: https://goo.gl/in4opM. If you need other technical support, please contact Mr. Sean Goh, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- National federations are responsible for the registration of their delegation. Online registration for delegation will be open on 2nd January 2018, and will be closed on 31st March 2018. After the closing date, late registration will be subject to penalties of USD20 per entry.
- The Official Registration session will take place at the HQ hotel on 7th & 8th May 2018, from 09:00 to 18:00.
- If changes are required during the official registration session because of incorrect or missing registration data, a fee of USD20 is charged for each change. Accreditation cards will be issued during the registration on site and upon received of full payments. The accreditation card must be worn at all times during the event.
- The qualification for each of the age group (Cadet, Junior and U21) shall be based on the first day of the Competition. This means competitor must have the eligible age by 11 May 2018.
*Please submit national anthem CD and two national flag(1m x 1.5m) of their country/region or Olympic flag, at the registration.
Drawing of lots
- The drawing of lots will be conducted by AKF Organising Commission.Any change request during the Team Manager Meeting will not be accepted.
- The Team Manager Meeting & Draw will be held at the HQ hotel on 10th May 2018, 09:30 am.
- Fees and payment
- AKF membership fee: US$300
- AKF annual fee: US$300
- NF Participation fee: US$200
- Individual Event: US$20 per entry
- Team Event: US$40 per entry
- Referee Course:
No License Type Fees Passed Included 1 Kumite JA Induvidual Kumite US$250 Referee Badge Both Kata & Kumite US$300 Referee Badge 2 Other License Induvidual Kata US$200 Induvidual Kumite US$200 Both Kata & Kumite US$300 3 All License License Renewal US$100 4 Coach Accreditation US$150 Accreditation Renewal US$50 WKF Coach Accreditation (valid of kumite or kata certified) converted to AKF Coach Accreditation US$10
- Number of official Referees and Coaches
- Official Referees: up to 5 referees / NF
1 to 10 competitors ⇒ 2 coaches max.
11 to 15 competitors ⇒ 3 coaches max.
Over 16 competitors ⇒ 4 coaches max.
- National Federations and Referees Examination, Upgrading & Officiating
- As per the new policies approved by AKF Executive Council and to be effective from 1st January 2018, the followings rules applied:
- Referees or judges who wish to upgrade their existing licenses will have to hold their existing qualification for at least 12 months (from the date of the Referee programmes started). In order to be qualified to seat for Referee upgrading in the 17th AKF Cadet, Junior & U21 Championship, the referees must be holding his or her license for at least 12 months from the date he or she obtained the license, to the registration date of the referee programme.
- All NF participating in AKF Championship shall be obligated to send qualified referees to officiate. The minimum qualification of the referees to be send by the NF is of AKF Kumite RA / Kata JA. The number of referees to be send by NF shall be according to the number of athletes from the NF participating in the Championship, as follows:
Number of Athletes from NF Minimum Referee from NF 5-10 athletes 1 referee More than 10 athletes 2 referees Less than 5 athletes No minimum
- There shall be no maximum number of Referees send by NF however at any one time there shall be a maximum of 5 referees from the same NF officiating.
- If the NF cannot comply with the minimum referee requirements then the NF shall be liable to pay a levy of USD100 per referee short. This amount shall be payable to the Treasury of AKF during the registration time.
- Referees & Coaches Programmes Registration
- Officiating Referees per NF is maximum 5 persons, this quota inclusive of those who are seating for renewals and upgrading.
- Examinations candidates that passed have to officiate during the championship, and shall be limited to a maximum of 10 candidates in total per NF.
- Total examinations candidates is limited to only 200 paxs.
- The theory examination for Kata and Kumite will be done in English.
- All officiating referees must register online using the online system between 5th February 2018 to 15 March 2018 at https://www.sportdata.org/wkf/set-online/veranstaltung_info_main.php?active_menu=calen dar&vernr=202#a_eventhead
- All referees and coaches taking referee course (renewal or upgrading exams) must register online using the online system between 5th February 2018 to 5 March 2018 at Kumite :https://www.sportdata.org/wkf/set-online/veranstaltung_info_main.php?active_me nu=calendar&vernr=203#a_eventhead
- The Examination fees must be transferred to AKF account no later than 31st March 2018. Any delay in payment will be liable to a penalty of USD100 per registration. This amount shall be payable upon the registration on site.
- Upon transferred of the fund, the registered candidates must email the receipts to RC Secretary Mr. Michael Huang at email@example.com , See Bulletin page 22 for the bank account details.